Online Baptist

Any Teens Here??

amblivion

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

I have been busy. Driving School and getting ready to preach tomorrow and our sea day thing.

Anyway what makes you girls so sure that you will be able to beat us.

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

I have been preaching since before I got saved. When I did get saved I felt that I was suppose to continue and went from there I won't bother expllaining every thing like I normally do.

Yes we will win. We have got the brains.

• Members

ok brando I have a serious :? for thee. What is the Deal with the guys dogging the girls. When at the Softball game on Friday it was Rediculous (sp). All the guys were saying things like "what do you expect a woman is pitching" or from Jordan "it's just like a woman, you have to wait all day on her" It is massively hurtful to hear that comming from him. I didn't even do anything. You and Chris Bro travis and Bro. Carr were the only ones not insulting me and I thank you sincerly. I was pitching right-handed when I am a lefty. I want an apology but i know i won't get one because Jordan Is turning into a shovinist Pig and I cannot stand it :mad: .... sorry plz pray that he stops being this way... It is hurting me alot more than you would realize. Jordan might have not meant it to hurt me like it did but I still deserve an apology don't you think? :(

Archived