• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

Would you tell Kris: to put activities, important dates, the cost, youth pastor and wife, asst. youth pastor and wife, teen workers ( Mrs. Rice, Chad Schwartz, and Crystal Sallee), common prayer request (i'll give them to him tomorrow) and possibly pictures
Thanks
Quote (or type) the first verse of your part if the chapter

Verse 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.
Vs 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Vs 3 ( this part is ify) Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Ok so I cheated to make sure I got the last part about seen and appeared right I got Confused :? not hard to do is it.

Same question for you and I will tell Kris.

a good conscience silly... :) so how did everyone like their chili? i didn't get to have any we used it all... i hope it was good.. :) love ya laterz all :frog ok another :?: for thee... in chapter 11:28 "lest he that destroyed the firstborn should...... do what???? to whom?... un till then ... oh and just for kicks... who can tell me the first vs of chap 13... 1st one to get it wins..... :shock: :D bob.. tell 'em what they won!! :shock: :o :cool:

[quote="nodnarb"]
Same question for you
[/quote]
V1. For the law having a shadow of good things to come and not the very image of the things can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the commers thereunto perfect
2. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins
3.But in sacrifice and offering there is a rememberance again made of sins every year??? I always mess that verse up!! :roll:
v.4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins
I will stop b/c I know all 25 and I do not feel like typing them!!

What church were you from Belicia?
Yes I am very very glad it is over but I am sad, but at the same time extremely happy that we are not going back again.
I am also glad that we have no school tomorrow :lol:

I used to be one, my wife thinks I still am one, and I wished I still was one, and I do still act like one, the best I can.
If there was a teenager in this world that I could go back in time and slap around it would be me.
To see you, yes you teenages here in this Baptist forum warms my heart so much there is tears comming to my eys right now.
I will go away and leave you with "Your Kind",
God Bless you.
I love teenagers that put God first.
Now don't tell any one I was here.

your more than welcome to post we can't seem to stop any of the other old people around here. (now watch 18 adults will post to that now)

You said the OLD PEOPLE could stop by anytime, and you got Bro Carr started and now he wont leave me alone and he wasn't supposed to know anything yet because well lets just say as of right now we are just talking so
:roll:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok I am better

I knew that you were made at me but jessshhhhhhhhh Jessie I did not tell anyone the whole thing or even part of it for that matter so will you forgive me. Hey the old folks know that I am just kidding.

Ok I am sorry I know, I was just having a really bad day and yah, plz pray for gpa he umm woke up last night screamin out of pain. His liver is enlarged, he said he was tired and wants to go home I am soo scared anyways

Jessie are you doing okay. It must be hard. I know I have heard you say this but is he saved. I think I herd you say that none of you really knew for sure. I will pray for him and your family.
So is your really bad days done going to always go out on me JK.

Yesterday was the most busy that they had been with me running the register. So it was a learning experience. Then every time I swiped a credit card it would just tell me to please try again and made me do it the hard way (by hand). Outside of that and almost cutting my thumb off( I was cutting tape off of boxes to break them down and nearly cut myself I still don't know how I managed not to have even knicked myself) I like it. Everything i have to do is really rather easy.

You told me to reply Brandon so I did.
I am not mad at you any more. Jason got on and read this forum thingy and he found out about everything and told Bro.Carr about it :mad:
Anyway please pray fo Granpa he is really reaaaaaaaally bad. It is really hard to see him like this

Your the one that told everyone that if the wanted to know to read this so that definatly is not my fault now the fact that I told him exactly where to look for it is besides the point.

Seriously though Jessie I know I keep saying this but it is true I know this must be hard and to hear the things you have said the last couple of days of what is going on must make it that much hardier for you. We are praying for you.