Online Baptist

Any Teens Here??

amblivion

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Jessi I have known you since the third grade no you can't I am suprised to see that you have come out of your shell and talk to other people now. :D don't get mad it is just that you never talked before this school year.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure you did. And you haven't had it a day and you already lost it. wow what an owner you are.
Hey I have a question your not going to have to get rid of him because you are alergic to him are you? JK

Let me guess you hate me just as much as a certain other female does. I just can't get things right I think I have dug the grave as big as it can get I am in the process of buring myself in it now.

I am worried about Bro. Hasz he did not look good at all to night. I hope you do not mind me asking but why do you have to stop the bus and nursing home? If you can't or don't want to answer I understand.

• Advanced Member

Are we in the same graveyard? :roll: :bang: :freak: :thumbdown I have been in the worst mood ever this week ever What is so weird is after I am in a bad mood for that long this is what I feel like :clap :nutty :bonK: :haha :tease: :rollover:

HIH wrote [quote]
I am not mad at you brandon I could never be mad at anyone
[/quote]

I have heard that before and I believed that person and now they are so mad at me the won't even talk to me. So do you blame me if I don't believe you.

I am not calling you a lier. (you will be the only one on hear to get that).
I know you are not mad. I was just joking.

I am sorry that that is how they have to act I've said it once I will say it again it is no longer your problem and I know you are still struggling with your grandpa not being there it will take time.

Archived