• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

sorry computer went postal :roll: .... No chris hasn't asked her out yet he just likes her :o .... but if he ever does... it will be Weird to say the least :shock: :!: :lol: :shock: :shock:

I would have to kill him if he does ask her out I have given him a bunch of reasons not to since I found out about this. And to think that he let Britt. Go for her man he is an idiot. Oh well Jessie #2 you can't say anythiong to Ryane Chris is already made I me because he thinks I told people who he likes and I promised that I wouldn't. And really I did not Jason did. Soo he should be made at Jason not me I don't need him to start running his mouth about stuff that he knows about me. He doesn't know nothing bad there is just some things you will tell your best friend and noone else and I think this is going to end up being a war betwwen the two of us.

Don't worry brandino... i won't say anything either... it is chris's place to tell her if he ever does. I really hope he doesn't go out with her.... they are totally opposite... chris doesn't know a good thing when he has it.. sad to say :( I hopeBro. Carr knock or at least talks some sense in the boy.... good heavens :!: :mad: :shock: :frog :frog

I am praying for you and your gpa to Jessie #2. Jessi #1 He finally realizes that it wasn't me that ratted him out. and I agree except it may not be Bro. Carr that knocks the sense into this boy. He really doesn't even realize how good he had it with Britt. and I could go on and on bout that whole thing but I will bite my tongue.

yah at times ther is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much drama in our school sometime!!!! Sometimes it an be very annoying! Anyway thanks for all the prayers we really need them right now the Devil seem to be hitting our family really hard. So far this wee my aunt has called and they are going to have to amputate either part or all of her leg or legs. Then my other aunt called and they diagnosed my uncle with alzheimers (sp?) Anyway I wander what school will bring tom? :lol: :frog :roll: :? :shock:

it is awesome our school drama. We really should have a musical... i think the sports banquet skit will be awesome. haha... ya know how could it be hat guys are so oblivious to things :!: :!: :mad: :mad: ... sheesh!!! :roll:
I am praying for your Family jess..... (#2) hey.... do you think you could make a copy of that pic of me and jor? and bring it with you to church tonight?????????? please i will wuv u fwor eva!!!! :!: :!: :frog :mrgreen: :frog

things just keep getting harder for you don't they. Don't tell Bro. Carr that I had free time and was not studing for the RTTC. I have been on the Bible quiz team for a day and I already am tired of Faith. :D JK.

hospice has officially been called they think his kidneys have stopped working.
Your tired of faith? I wrote my chapter 3 times today all 24 verses :roll: Here I go for the fourth :? :shock: :roll: :cry:

The first year I went to the talent contest we did James. I got a weeks warning like litreally 7 days but I memorized the book.
Plz pray for grandpa the hospice worker came by today :cry:
Oh I lied my chapter has 25, well it has more but I have the first twenty five verses :frog

I feel horrible today... i have only written my chapter out once.... but i know almost all of it.. I am so tired and in pain.... what a great time to be sick w/ the flu.... :roll: :mad: you know the pic i was talking about don't you well... now there are 2 of them.... the one of me and the most handsome guy in the world and the one of him and perfect north... okey dokey... I love and am prayin' fer thee jessipoo.... oh yeah... ? fer the both of you.... w/o looking in hebrews or your bible..... in hebrews 11:34 he quenched the fire of what?..... until then?

[quote="ilovejw"]
in hebrews 11:34 he quenched the fire of what?..... until then?
[/quote]
violence.
In Hebrews 13:18 what kind of conscience is mentioned?
I will get those pictures as soon as my printer cooperates with me :mad:

you are chapter ten right? if so here you go according to verse 10 what ...through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ what?

I hope that made since