• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

I..... Jessi Shall be named.... Jessi #1 because I am older. duh... lol I am doing better... cracked rib's & all.... I might get them X-rayed on wed. thanx 4 praying It helped... love ya all
jessi #1

Sorry Jessie # 2 when you told me that you did mean say his name on here it kind of gives it a way. Jessi #1 good to hear that you are feeling better. I think I can manage the whole Jessi #1 and Jessie #2 thing.

And why am I the one being echoed I am not the one with a secret crush. Oh and the next time I see him I am going to ask him about this. :D And wait till I tell Jason about this his heart will be broken :(

Brandon please don't say anuthing I am begging no one was supposed to know and he will kill me. Please tell Jason maybe he will leave me alone.
Jessi you just had to mention your rib didn't you? :roll: I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry really I didn't mean it trust me I know how bad it is when your ribs hurt

it's ok jessi #2 i forgive you.... i am feeling much better. I didn't come to school today b/c i got up late thinking that chris's mum was comming at 8 and not 7. So i stayed home and i was bored out of my mind.... how was Jordan.. i missed him bunchies... i might be at church.... just depends...... if i'm not tell jordan bye, i hope he has a safe trip and good luck! ok? thanks... and try not to tell him when he id around his siblings.... they might get the wrong idea... :roll: love ya!

Hey the trip was great we won the tournament. :D Played 4 games won all 4. And I seen Corey and I forgot about all this my mind was to busy prepareing for the basketball games.
Because we won the tournament we did not have school today it was great.

hey .... will you pray for me, I am going through a super stupendously hard time right now.....i feel like i have been negelcted....like.... i have been forgotten... :( :cry: & pray for my mum she is feelig rather crappy.... :(

you want to know something funny... Bro. carr was right... about "twiterpation" w/ chris and who he likes......( we all know who now!) and me... well we all know who i like..... :oops: I just think he is the most handsome guy in the entire world..... (sigh) :D ...before that i though he was handsome but nowadays... he is just...... :shock: wow hot! lol and now w/ jessi liking.. well we all know who... and brandon liking..... Brittany. :) i love spring time tee heee it's so cute

[quote="ilovejw"]
w/ chris and who he likes......( we all know who now!) and me... well we all know who i like..... :oops: I just think he is the most handsome guy in the entire world..... (sigh) :D ...before that i though he was handsome but nowadays... he is just...... :shock: wow hot!
[/quote]
No I did not hear who Chriss like I think I did but i am not for sure' I wasn't paying attention today I was kind of in a bad mood. Not bad scared.
Anyway we all know who you were talking about and no it was not Jordan :D :tease: :hide :clap

I was not referring to who you liked :oops:
How was today? Umm i dunno, when I left for school grandpa was not out of bed yet and he is always up before me, then when I came home he was really sick and really pale.. I dunno I probably worry to much it just scared me especially sice it has been exactly two weeks since he went to the docter

JW is one of my best Friends brothers. I consider her a sister that family considers me part of their family that would just be wrong if I did like him.
Ya and I think the whole world now knows who I like!!
I am still curious to see who Chris likes. They said it starts with an R right?

no no no i wasn't saying that u liked jor... i was just saying i liked him. yeah Chris likes someone that starts with an R she goes to our school & church
it's really weird
:shock: :frog :o