• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

[quote="nodnarb"]
Jessi you know you like him. I really should say his name, just because I know you would get mad at me
[/quote]
No you shouldn't. Why would it matter anyways Bro Ben and Bro Dan Souza would be the only ones who would know who we were talking about any way you do you die!!
And no, he wishes we were having a weding not me!!

oh sure jessi... yeah your "good friends allright" hahah :lol: no worries i won't tease you..... too much. We all know who I like... no wrong word for it..... L...O...V....E yep... i love em' he is so cute. no jessi i'm not talking about corey... HA! any ways.... will you 2 plz pray for me i am going through a really hard time W/ my uncle dying and britt and chris beakin' up. Jor has been so distant and i really need him to be close ( sounds wrong ) but i mean.... he is the only one who can cheer me up and make me forget all the crap i am going through right now... but he hasn't been talking to me very much.... don't say anything to him.... he is trying his best suppose... plz pray.... i'll start getting on onlinebatist more often... promise.. jess

ok sure Jessie #1 or Jessie p. How am I suppose to distinguish between the two of you.
Oh Jessi #2 wow I did not know that about you and Corey and all. I am shocked.