Online Baptist

Any Teens Here??

amblivion

• Advanced Member

Brandon please don't say anuthing I am begging no one was supposed to know and he will kill me. Please tell Jason maybe he will leave me alone.
Jessi you just had to mention your rib didn't you? :roll: I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry really I didn't mean it trust me I know how bad it is when your ribs hurt

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's ok jessi #2 i forgive you.... i am feeling much better. I didn't come to school today b/c i got up late thinking that chris's mum was comming at 8 and not 7. So i stayed home and i was bored out of my mind.... how was Jordan.. i missed him bunchies... i might be at church.... just depends...... if i'm not tell jordan bye, i hope he has a safe trip and good luck! ok? thanks... and try not to tell him when he id around his siblings.... they might get the wrong idea... :roll: love ya!

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Hey the trip was great we won the tournament. :D Played 4 games won all 4. And I seen Corey and I forgot about all this my mind was to busy prepareing for the basketball games.
Because we won the tournament we did not have school today it was great.

• Members

you want to know something funny... Bro. carr was right... about "twiterpation" w/ chris and who he likes......( we all know who now!) and me... well we all know who i like..... :oops: I just think he is the most handsome guy in the entire world..... (sigh) :D ...before that i though he was handsome but nowadays... he is just...... :shock: wow hot! lol and now w/ jessi liking.. well we all know who... and brandon liking..... Brittany. :) i love spring time tee heee it's so cute

• Advanced Member

[quote="ilovejw"]
w/ chris and who he likes......( we all know who now!) and me... well we all know who i like..... :oops: I just think he is the most handsome guy in the entire world..... (sigh) :D ...before that i though he was handsome but nowadays... he is just...... :shock: wow hot!
[/quote]
No I did not hear who Chriss like I think I did but i am not for sure' I wasn't paying attention today I was kind of in a bad mood. Not bad scared.
Anyway we all know who you were talking about and no it was not Jordan :D :tease: :hide :clap

• Advanced Member

I was not referring to who you liked :oops:
How was today? Umm i dunno, when I left for school grandpa was not out of bed yet and he is always up before me, then when I came home he was really sick and really pale.. I dunno I probably worry to much it just scared me especially sice it has been exactly two weeks since he went to the docter

• Advanced Member

JW is one of my best Friends brothers. I consider her a sister that family considers me part of their family that would just be wrong if I did like him.
Ya and I think the whole world now knows who I like!!
I am still curious to see who Chris likes. They said it starts with an R right?

I would have to kill him if he does ask her out I have given him a bunch of reasons not to since I found out about this. And to think that he let Britt. Go for her man he is an idiot. Oh well Jessie #2 you can't say anythiong to Ryane Chris is already made I me because he thinks I told people who he likes and I promised that I wouldn't. And really I did not Jason did. Soo he should be made at Jason not me I don't need him to start running his mouth about stuff that he knows about me. He doesn't know nothing bad there is just some things you will tell your best friend and noone else and I think this is going to end up being a war betwwen the two of us.

• Members

Don't worry brandino... i won't say anything either... it is chris's place to tell her if he ever does. I really hope he doesn't go out with her.... they are totally opposite... chris doesn't know a good thing when he has it.. sad to say :( I hopeBro. Carr knock or at least talks some sense in the boy.... good heavens :!: :mad: :shock: :frog :frog

I am praying for you and your gpa to Jessie #2. Jessi #1 He finally realizes that it wasn't me that ratted him out. and I agree except it may not be Bro. Carr that knocks the sense into this boy. He really doesn't even realize how good he had it with Britt. and I could go on and on bout that whole thing but I will bite my tongue.

• Advanced Member

yah at times ther is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much drama in our school sometime!!!! Sometimes it an be very annoying! Anyway thanks for all the prayers we really need them right now the Devil seem to be hitting our family really hard. So far this wee my aunt has called and they are going to have to amputate either part or all of her leg or legs. Then my other aunt called and they diagnosed my uncle with alzheimers (sp?) Anyway I wander what school will bring tom? :lol: :frog :roll: :? :shock:

• Members

it is awesome our school drama. We really should have a musical... i think the sports banquet skit will be awesome. haha... ya know how could it be hat guys are so oblivious to things :!: :!: :mad: :mad: ... sheesh!!! :roll:
I am praying for your Family jess..... (#2) hey.... do you think you could make a copy of that pic of me and jor? and bring it with you to church tonight?????????? please i will wuv u fwor eva!!!! :!: :!: :frog :mrgreen: :frog

things just keep getting harder for you don't they. Don't tell Bro. Carr that I had free time and was not studing for the RTTC. I have been on the Bible quiz team for a day and I already am tired of Faith. :D JK.

Archived