• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

[quote="nodnarb"]
you are evil :)

How else would I spell it jk I have been in your class for 7 years you learn these things
[/quote]
Thems are fightin' words mister! :verymad:

It seams like yesterday when you started Cozaddale. I can not believe it has been seven years. time flies

Don't go!!! Don't go!! Don't go!! :bawling: No I know if you do it will be God's will and what your parents think is goood for you. But we'll miss you if you do. Who will I whine to? Ok let's cross that bridge when we get to it. We have at least a year to make memories, act stupid ( wait we don't have to act do we, I mean you), and plenty of time for me to whine hehehe. I am just teasing I don't whine that much do I?

[quote="Happy in Him"]
Don't go!!! Don't go!! Don't go!! :bawling: No I know if you do it will be God's will and what your parents think is goood for you. But we'll miss you if you do. Who will I whine to? Ok let's cross that bridge when we get to it. We have at least a year to make memories, act stupid ( wait we don't have to act do we, I mean you), and plenty of time for me to whine hehehe. I am just teasing I don't whine that much do I?
[/quote]

awwwww!!!!! *hands Happy in Him some tissues*

how 'weeet!!! :) :lol:

EAsy Jessi I am the only one that can help you with your math homework. JK I am sure there is somebody else that you can bug for help. It might be hard to replace a seven year tutor though. jk

Yah I think you are the only that could have put up with a blonde like myself. Maybe that is because Renee is blonde at heart.
No, becuase you don't mind being bugged.(that much) everyone else gets highly upset with the I bug them. Which is any time I need help. Which is pretty much any math class. Unless it is something easy like 2+2+5

well i am 15. I had to leave all my best friends in georgia when my folks moved ot idaho. but they are missionaries so it is cool. There isn't another baptist kid in my school, and only one other saved kid, but i've never really talked about it to him, just took his testimony for his word.
Happy for him and nodnarb
things will work out i promise :wink:

Jessi speechless that is abnormal ( oh I bet right know or face is really red either out of anger or embarassement jk) I would ask if you guys won your game tonight but I will find out tomorrow so knowing you people...... I better not finish Jenn will get mad at me for that comment

I don't remember you falling out of your chair but you would think we would be used to people falling out of their chair it only happens like every day at our school.

Remember I was setting at the end of the table with you and Jason in History class and Bro Carr started saying things about ya and I was going to fling my pen at him but decided against it and tried to catch it and fell out in the process of trying. The pen fell very thankfully