• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

ok brando I have a serious :? for thee. What is the Deal with the guys dogging the girls. When at the Softball game on Friday it was Rediculous (sp). All the guys were saying things like "what do you expect a woman is pitching" or from Jordan "it's just like a woman, you have to wait all day on her" It is massively hurtful to hear that comming from him. I didn't even do anything. You and Chris Bro travis and Bro. Carr were the only ones not insulting me and I thank you sincerly. I was pitching right-handed when I am a lefty. I want an apology but i know i won't get one because Jordan Is turning into a shovinist Pig and I cannot stand it :mad: .... sorry plz pray that he stops being this way... It is hurting me alot more than you would realize. Jordan might have not meant it to hurt me like it did but I still deserve an apology don't you think? :(

No he is talking about when you gals got your brains.

Jessi #1 Don't take it so serious guys get caught up in games and don't realize what they are saying might offend someone. As for Jordan being a shovinist pig what do you mean I have not seen no change in him.

he only does it when he is around bro. Travis and guys like that... you can be that way too. Just be careful what you say girls are sensitive... I am not too much like that but their are others that call me stupid etc. and for it to come form my friends too it starts to hurt :( so understand I am not overreacting I just expect more self control form the man I love... and my friends

I see what you are saying but I don't think he meant anything by it so don't worry about it. Hey if it is God's will then things will work out.