• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amblivion

Any Teens Here??

HIH wrote [quote]
I am not mad at you brandon I could never be mad at anyone
[/quote]

I have heard that before and I believed that person and now they are so mad at me the won't even talk to me. So do you blame me if I don't believe you.

I am not calling you a lier. (you will be the only one on hear to get that).
I know you are not mad. I was just joking.

Yes, well just the normal Jessiiscommingwehadbetterrun syndrum and then just some other things like I got up this morning and I went in to ask Grandpa something and well obviously.. I need to stop complaining.

I am sorry that that is how they have to act I've said it once I will say it again it is no longer your problem and I know you are still struggling with your grandpa not being there it will take time.