Online Baptist

Any Teens Here??

amblivion

• Advanced Member

Are there any more of my kind left on this board?? You know that these adults just get too boring sometimes, so I thought I might try to come back to my hood to hang out with the teens. Okay yes I am joking about the adults being boring, but seriously where did all the teens go besides me and nodnarb?? :?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

I didn't go any where :) I thought you all did :D we should make a rule that if you see nothing has been posted in two day's it's your responsibility to start a new topic just so we don't become boring like the adults :lol:

And welcome cool_girl0713 to Online baptist feel free to jump right in any time and start a new topic :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

[quote="nodnarb"]
you are evil :)

How else would I spell it jk I have been in your class for 7 years you learn these things
[/quote]
Thems are fightin' words mister! :verymad:

It seams like yesterday when you started Cozaddale. I can not believe it has been seven years. time flies

• Advanced Member

Don't go!!! Don't go!! Don't go!! :bawling: No I know if you do it will be God's will and what your parents think is goood for you. But we'll miss you if you do. Who will I whine to? Ok let's cross that bridge when we get to it. We have at least a year to make memories, act stupid ( wait we don't have to act do we, I mean you), and plenty of time for me to whine hehehe. I am just teasing I don't whine that much do I?

[quote="Happy in Him"]
Don't go!!! Don't go!! Don't go!! :bawling: No I know if you do it will be God's will and what your parents think is goood for you. But we'll miss you if you do. Who will I whine to? Ok let's cross that bridge when we get to it. We have at least a year to make memories, act stupid ( wait we don't have to act do we, I mean you), and plenty of time for me to whine hehehe. I am just teasing I don't whine that much do I?
[/quote]

awwwww!!!!! *hands Happy in Him some tissues*

how 'weeet!!! :) :lol:

Archived