• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pedophile

Guest 1Timothy115

• Members

Making it a point to pray for the person seems loving enough.....

Not speaking to the persons involved here with this, only in general...there are some who pray for others not out of love, but out of pride, contempt, anger, etc.

I've heard many a person in a disagreement with someone over an issue who will finally reach a point of "I'm right, you're wrong, no point talking with you anymore, since I'm so right and you are so wrong, I'll pray God will make you see it my way". No actual love involved.

That said, if a person is truly praying for a someone out of concern for them and the will of God being done, then indeed that's a loving thing to do.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

The problem with psychiatry (and psychology) is that it "changes" with whomever is in charge, or the popular culture, or the general view. In 1976, homosexuality was removed from the diagnostic and statistical manual (DSM) of the APA under pressure from inside and outside the APA. It's significant to note that pro-homosexual psychoanalysts became the power in the APA during this time, having relied on Alfred Kinseys depraved studies.

The word of God stands as it is: always true.

But be careful about Gay Liberation Theology, which tries to shift and change the word of God to be interpreted through "queer colored glasses".