• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pedophile

Guest 1Timothy115

Pedophiles aslso fall under reprobate minds. Molestation of children is one of the worst things I can think of.
http://www.neusysinc.com/columnarchive/colm0194.html

To Pedophile-Tolerating Psychiatrists: Make Our Day
Copyright 2003 by David W. Neuendorf

"Most people that I know view pedophilia as the ultimate in evil perversion. That's why it is so surprising that there is a growing faction among psychiatrists advocating that we at least tolerate the practice of adult/child sexual relations."

• Members

Studies have shown that most pedophiles are also homosexuals.

Several shrinks over the past few years have put forth the idea that adult/child sex can be good for children! There have been attempts to make adult/child sex legal so long as the child is willing. Thankfully, such attempts have so far failed.

Pedophiles, along with polygamists and others, have been major backers of homosexual "rights", especially with regards to homosexual "marriage", because virtually all legal experts agree that if homosexuals are granted legal marriage rights then it's only a matter of time before the courts will have to grant the same "rights" to all other "preferences".

Expect a barrage of lawsuits filed by pedophiles, polygamists and others demanding their "rights" when the day arrives that homosexuals are granted marriage "rights".

• Members

because virtually all legal experts agree that if homosexuals are granted legal marriage rights then it's only a matter of time before the courts will have to grant the same "rights" to all other "preferences".

My wife and I have discussed this many times. Gay marriage is lawful in Canada (most provinces now, anyway). We are just waiting for the Polygamists to show up and demand their rights next. If only our respective governments would go back to listening to God, rather than listening to the squeaky wheel, vocal MINORITY!!

My wife and I have discussed this many times. Gay marriage is lawful in Canada (most provinces now, anyway). We are just waiting for the Polygamists to show up and demand their rights next. If only our respective governments would go back to listening to God, rather than listening to the squeaky wheel, vocal MINORITY!!

How are laws in Canada regarding pedophiles? Also, have they had the same issues with the Roman Church and their priests?

• 2 weeks later...

What studies are they then? Links please.
Several shrinks over the past few years have put forth the idea that adult/child sex can be good for children! There have been attempts to make adult/child sex legal so long as the child is willing. Thankfully, such attempts have so far failed.
What shrinks are they? Links please.
Pedophiles, along with polygamists and others, have been major backers of homosexual "rights", especially with regards to homosexual "marriage", because virtually all legal experts agree that if homosexuals are granted legal marriage rights then it's only a matter of time before the courts will have to grant the same "rights" to all other "preferences".
I don't think you like homosexuals. Why? God created them.

Expect a barrage of lawsuits filed by pedophiles, polygamists and others demanding their "rights" when the day arrives that homosexuals are granted marriage "rights".

I think you may have 'issues.' Perhaps a shrink could help you come to terms with your anger and oppression. They aren't all gay loving atheists.

• Members

Romans 1
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another

• Members
Pedophiles aslso fall under reprobate minds. Molestation of children is one of the worst things I can think of.
http://www.neusysinc.com/columnarchive/colm0194.html

To Pedophile-Tolerating Psychiatrists: Make Our Day
Copyright 2003 by David W. Neuendorf

"Most people that I know view pedophilia as the ultimate in evil perversion. That's why it is so surprising that there is a growing faction among psychiatrists advocating that we at least tolerate the practice of adult/child sexual relations."

My prediction is that they will eventually justify pedophilia as they have with homosexuality. It use to be that sodomy was considered a mental illness. Now they call you a homophobe (a phobia is considered a mental illness) if you think sodomy is disgusting or a sin. Even Christians have jumped on this bandwagon. I had a good Baptist lady call me a homophobe because I didn't want to watch the movie Brokeback Mountain.

The goal is to break down all barriers and distinctions between race, sex, age, authority within the home, man and animal kingdom so that we all can be brought under the rulership of the Antichrist. The Antichrist's kingdom will be a DEMOCRACY with the people crying about "equal rights" or "human rights" all the time as opposed to "God's rights." Congress has already sought to drop the "age of consent" to 12. Children decide about abortions without parents approval. Some politicians want to drop the voting age to 14. It's all being set up.

• Members

You do remember that lying is a sin. It is a shame that so many people that claim to follow the bible lie as much as they do.

• Members
Do you have anything a little more recent and relevant?

I think you may have 'issues.' Perhaps a shrink could help you come to terms with your anger and oppression. They aren't all gay loving atheists.

Are you serious?????? What ever made you even log onto this site just to come share with us that you love homosexuals, gays, lesbians, faggits, whoremongers, people that rape little kids, and every other sexual perversion known to man kind? Oh, I almost forgot, and to let us know that you think the bible is irrelevant? Let me guess, your one of those people that thinks you came from a monkey too. I will make it a point to pray for you.

• Members

You do remember that lying is a sin. It is a shame that so many people that claim to follow the bible lie as much as they do.

It's well known that Kinsey (the man who got the ball rolling with all the open perversion in America) justified pedophilia and was also a homosexual. It's also common knowledge that NAMBLA marches during the "Gay Pride" parade in New York City and works along with the sodomites to infiltrate schools.

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/duke/041202

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives ... ost_3.html

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/the ... ups/nambla

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

Are you serious?????? What ever made you even log onto this site just to come share with us that you love homosexuals, gays, lesbians, faggits, whoremongers, people that rape little kids, and every other sexual perversion known to man kind? Oh, I almost forgot, and to let us know that you think the bible is irrelevant? Let me guess, your one of those people that thinks you came from a monkey too. I will make it a point to pray for you.

Futurehope! Speak the truth in love, remember?