• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Questions Only

• Members

Well right now it is all in my chest and lungs, I have coughed so much that my ribs and shoulders hurt. I have fevers, chills, muscle weakness, and chronic loss of appetite - I thought it was just a bad cold, but I have had these symptoms for 6 weeks! I am not getting any better...I am steadily getting weaker and weaker, even to the point of not being able to catch my breath just walking across the room, or even having enough wind to have a telephone conversation.

I sure hope God will point me in the right direction tomorrow - y'all pray for me okay?

• Members

Do you think God wants me to preach at a nursing home? :?

Today, our RU director and Nursing Home ministry director asked me if I would like to preach at one of the nursing homes he does. I said that I work during that time, but that if God would give me a message, I would take the day off and go preach it. I came home tonight and started reading my Bible, and the Lord gave me a message from one verse.

Soooo....what are your opinions? :D