• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Questions Only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 9/14/2006 at 4:08 PM, nodnarb said:

Did you know that I got to preach at my church yesterday even though I am fighting a cold.

Does anyone today remember how to win that fight with good daily diet and apple cider vinegar before it even starts ? 

On 9/12/2006 at 9:16 PM, John81 said:

Can you believe so many parents jaws drop when they hear how polite my children speak or when they find out they do chores?

Can parents today be trained or taught to raise their own children that way also,   God's Way ? 

On 9/12/2006 at 6:42 PM, IM4given said:

What would you consider work? Homework? Chores? Washing the car? Raking leaves? Taking out the garbage? Feeding and watering their pets?

Is bringing up children in the way they should live work ? 

• Members
On 9/8/2006 at 5:32 AM, IM4given said:

Isn't it amazing how much conversation one misses out on when one goes to bed before 9pm?

Seeing Your sig is (or was?) "Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God."   

Isn't it awesome how much childlike wonderful amazing personal conversation a little child can have when one talks with God after 9pm and before 5am ? 

On 9/7/2006 at 10:30 PM, John81 said:

Isn't it a sad testimony against these churches that once stood solid on the Bible that they now set their standards by contemporary books written by mere men?

Who can turn any man back to the right path once they have gone away from solid ground of KJV Bible ? 

• Members

How much coffee can a coffee drinker drink if the coffee drinking drinker is drinking coffee during a coffee drinkers coffee drinking break to drink coffee ?  

COFFEE BREAK!      Y'all that prefer water or tea ,   helpee selfee  ?.  The world will end soon.  Tribulation already though.