• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Questions Only

Would you believe me if I told you' date=' you can find a house for sale for at less $200![/quote']
Did you know that I think things like that have more to them than meets the eye?

• Members

Can you believe I had to fight a property tax increase on my house several years ago because they had valued my home at over three times it's worth? (I told the tax board I'd sell my home to them on the spot if they paid me what they were claiming it was worth :lol: )

Can you believe I had to fight a property tax increase on my house several years ago because they had valued my home at over three times it's worth? (I told the tax board I'd sell my home to them on the spot if they paid me what they were claiming it was worth :lol: )

Did you know I can believe that, sir?

• Members

Do you know there was one old guy on that tax board that wanted to try to argue with me until finally one of the ladies on the board said she drove by my house weekly to visit her mother and there is no way my place would bring what they had accessed it at?