• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

I just need someone to show me how easy it is and then I try it. I can't just read a book about it and start doing it. I have to see it being done and then try it myself.

And I'm not even from Missouri. :wink: :D

Missouri is known as the "Show Me" state.

About eight years ago I painted the boys room (actually, it was only our oldest sons room at the time). After eight years and with two boys playing in there it could use another painting!

Several years ago someone gave me a CD with just that one Tracy Byrd song on it. They said they thought of me when they heard the "y'all" and since they didn't like country music, they gave the CD to me.

Oh, and I have kin-folk from Missouri Chelle, and they would say you must be thinking of Arkansas! :lol:

Of course, my Arkansas friends would point to another State.

They still feudin' up in them thar hills, eh? :wink: :lol:

Sure we missed ya...now go post somewhere else! :lol: :frog

Fine.....I couldn't do that I am addicted literally :shock: I was a bunch of different places. I got to visit my dad!!! I also got to talk to my mom!! She never answers the phone for me~ no joke. She has caller ID anyways I got to talk to her for about three minutes and I may get to see her. I have only seen her once since Christmas. So anyway I am just really excited and when I get excited I talk(..er type) alot sorry for borin you I had to tell someone

It felt like Spring the whole time my mom was here visiting us for Christmas -- lows in the mid-40's to mid-50's, highs in the upper 60's to low 70's. :D What a blessing!! I got her to the airport at 6:15 this morning so she could catch her 7:45 flight back to California. We had a great visit! :) I'll have to post a "before & after" pic of the room we painted together.

Go ahead and rub it in. Up here in Iowa, we've had a "freezing fog" for two days. The fog is very heavy and moist, and the temperatures are cold enough to freeze the moisture. It does give a white highlight to the trees, however.

Mitch