• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Psalm 145:17-19

The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.

We've got my mom here for her 5th Christmas with us (it's become a family tradition). We'll do some shopping, painting (yes, you read that right), eating, and of course we will be going to church tonight and tomorrow morning. :)

Merry Christmas to ya'll! :mrgreen:

Not much going on here ,my husband is at work and so I am just playing around here on the computer .

This is our 3rd Christmas here in Florida just the 2 of us .

Today we spent the morning removing a truly awful wallpaper border from our front room (where I am sitting now typing this). It was a horrible paisley print with scalloped edges, not our taste at all, but until now we didn't really have the desire to really get our hands dirty and work at removing it. Then my mom and I went over to a very empty Home Depot (except for a few very helpful employees) and purchased some paint and supplies, including a special tool called a "Paper Tiger" that scores wallpaper to allow wallpaper removal solution to penetrate. We got some other things, including a gift for my husband. :D

I'm really getting to like this do-it-yourself home improvement stuff! :D I don't know that I'd tackle anything major such as roofing, but I like the idea of repainting the interior of our house! :D

Anyway, I'm rambling. Just thought I'd share that with ya'll.

And no, I haven't heard that Tracy Byrd song. :wink: BTW, what's an IFB doing listening to country & western? :wink: :frog