Online Baptist

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Thanks for sharing that story.... :mrgreen:

GOD is sooooooo goood....it's too bad that not everyone knows that. They certainly do not know or realize the blessings that they are either overlooking or missing out on.

My Dad would have been the very same way, as your Dad. Perhaps one day, both of our Dads will understand and accept Christ as their Saviour. That is one of my daily prayers.

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John81

• IM4given

• HappyChristian

• matie-k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good singing and preaching tonight. After the hymns a woman sung how great thou art. Preaching was on fellowship. I'm thankful for a good church to attend. 

I heard the first are actually going to be last so does that mean the one who started this thread is the real winner? lol

Well, I got this here thing inside me.  One doc calls it a node, one doc calls it a mass, so I don't know what to call it.  So anyways; I got this thing and they did a biopsy yesterday and they won't

Posted Images

Wow! A mile in either direction from my house will take me out of town! :lol:

It's about a half mile to the post office and a half mile back. If I had walked the full mile north I would have been on the north edge of town. A mile west would put me on the edge of town, a mile east would put me a ways outside of town and a mile south would put me well out of town.

I am doing well over here too, thanks... :D

At times and not very often....in case you're wondering, I don't always agree with everyone here, however, that doesn't mean that I don't like them anymore... :frog I still wanna fellowship.... :mrgreen:

• Advanced Member

Im four
Hi everyone
Grandpa's nurse came out today and his liver has quit working they said the most would be two weeks. It is very scary they had told us two weeks before, but whenmy aunt's liver quit working it was less than two weeks It is very hard to accept that right now but I guess I have to

I'm very sad for you Jessica.

My Mom suffered with cancer for 15 years. We had several scares during those years yet even after all that time I was not prepared for her to leave. The day she passed away, we pretty much knew that morning it wouldn't be long. A hospice nurse said maybe a day or two, but she was gone early that night.

It's hard to deal with but at the same time, it's better than watching them suffer.

I pray the Lord will grant you the strength and comfort you need.