Last one to post in this thread wins

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Sounds like you're singing a chocolate tune.... :mrgreen:

I'll second that tune........

[size=18]Me me me me me me me me me me me me[/size] :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]
We sound good together we should sing together more often :D

[quote="Happy in Him"]
[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]Sounds like you're singing a chocolate tune.... :mrgreen:

I'll second that tune........

[size=18]Me me me me me me me me me me me me[/size] :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]
We sound good together we should sing together more often :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me, I am not a singer.... :wink: but, I sure do know how to enjoy chocolate... :lol:

Ok Michelle I'm all finished singing, now.. :lol: .. let's all go, the more the merrier... :mrgreen:

I'm always hungry for chocolate..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as I am very quiet, sit very still and chew very slowly...I can even eat chocolate while in my deer stand... :D I must say, chocolate comes with me wherever I go.... :mrgreen:

[quote="chev1958"]
Actually sounds like it's a "dear" attractant (is attractant a word?)

Mitch
[/quote]

Well, OB does have a dictionary search. :D Why not look it up? Of course, it's the Webster 1828 Dictionary so 'attractant' might not be in there. But as anglers, we buy a product called Kick'n Bass Fish [i][b]Attractant[/b][/i] (and it has that word right on the label).

Oh, you think just because it happens to be on a fishing thingy that it's a word ... :oops: it's a word.

Just kidding, of course. Obviously, I'm not a fisherman and "attractant" is not a word I normally use in conversation.

Mitch

It's not a word I'd use in normal conversation either, unless I was talking to other anglers and we were discussing the kind of fish attractants that work best for us. :D The smellier the better. :lol:

[quote="Happy in Him"]
ewe I hate fishing and hunting I would rather be inside
[/quote]

I couldn't stand the thought of fishing when I was your age either...especially the thought of handling a live worm and sticking it on the end of a hook. Ewwww!! :lol:

I used to be able to bait my own hook and all but I can't know. Although I can't even catch a ball so it is probably better that I stay inside most of the time anyway!! :lol: My youth pastor has committed to teach me how to catch a ball before I graduate. We'll see how that works according to him I catch like a two year old: ams straight out an d after the ball drops I close my hand. I told him I just do everything in slow motion.

:lol:

Well, don't feel bad...I was really uncoordinated as a kid. I played softball but I wasn't that great at it (though I had a lot of fun most of the time :D ). That's great that your youth pastor is going to help you learn how to catch a ball. :)

Well, good night everybody! Or should that be good [b][i]morning[/i][/b]? :D :wink: :frog:

Doooh!

Hey...

Wait a minute.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sing: :sing: :sing: :ears: :ears: :tease: :bonK: :bonK:

:bonK: :bonK: :bonK: