• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Hi how is everyone?
I am very excited I do not look like a chipmunk anymore!!! I still can not eat though.
They have me on Vikadin So they last time I posted well lets hope it is a little better this time
:haha I really like the new smilies!!

"I'm alive, alert, awake enthusiastic.
I'm alive, alert, awake enthusiastic.
I'm awake, alive, alert, I'm alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic!"
I just wanted to say bye I am leaving for camp tomorrow morning. I will miss you all! Hopefully I do not have to hear that song on the way home like I did at jr camp. I am not really awake, alive, alert, or enthusiastic at 3:00 ain the morning.
Anyway bbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote="Chelle"]
See you tomorrow (if the Rapture doesn't happen in the middle of the night)! :D
[/quote]

Well, then we will see you in the middle of the night.... :mrgreen:

Just think, one day we will finally get to see each other!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote]
Well, then we will see you in the middle of the night.... :mrgreen:
[/quote]

:D Good point, Sue!! :D

[quote]
Just think, one day we will finally get to see each other!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

Oh, won't that be glorious!!! :sing: :sing: :sing:

I am home. I got back at about 3 am so I am pretty tired. But is was overall a good week. I am much more encouraged spiritually than I was when I left. I also surrendered to be a missionary's wife.
I have many stories but no time I will tell more later. :mrgreen: Good night. Wait, Good morning, good afternoon, Good nap

Welcome back, Jessica! I'm glad you had such a great time and that you're spiritually refreshed! Hope you enjoyed your nap (or keep enjoying it if you're still taking it :D ).

It was wonderful. A little more about camp. Um..... I was labeled [i]Youth pastors pet[/i]. I got to go into town with my youth pastor and his wife. I got a stomach virus Fri. I surrendered to be a missionary's wife. My best friend surrendered to preach. Another frind got saved. And another friend surrendered her life to God's will whatever it may be.
I will tell you the full stories later if you do not mind me talking I mean typing that much :lol: I am still tired so I had better go :yawn: