• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

I am a sister again! There were a few complications but he came through just fine. He is perfect! and beautiful. Except for his name Ralph Christian :cry: I wanted Christian Lee or Bryan Lee oh well he is a doll 7 lbs 21 in and is doing great as I said the complications worked out great isn't God good?Song of Solomon 2:6 The Lord's hand was embracing that baby that is all I have to say he and his brother are living testimonies. Yet my dad refuses to come back to church. My 2 year old brother fracured he skull when he was 1 month ol. If it would have gone 1/4 of an inch further he would have died instantly Wow God is really good!!

I hate the summer just because I am out of school(I am one of the weird ones that like school) I usually don't like the winter but if it means I am back in school I can't wait for it to come

[quote="nodnarb"]
(I am one of the weird ones that like school)
[/quote]
Amen to that!! I just wanted to say bye see you all later! I am going to Camp Victory as a counselor it is in Sommerset Kentucky. I get back Fri night/Sat morn around 2 am. We leave this Mon

[quote]
It has been hot and humid here......it has reached into the 90's these past few days...
[/quote]

Wow, if I didn't know any better (and I do :wink: ) I'd think you were describing Houston! :lol:

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
Then I guess you know just how it feels, don't ya Michelle... :wink: :lol: On days like these it is a wonderful blessing to have air conditioning... :D
[/quote]

Oh yes!! :D We are grateful to the Lord for providing the funds to have our A/C serviced before summer even began. :D

It was another air conditioned day today... :wink:

The forecast for this upcoming week is calling for some much needed rain. It has been very dry and we have been watering our trees, flowers, vegetable garden and lawn!
My niece is getting married this coming Saturday and we are photographing her wedding pictures here at our home. We are hoping for a nice sunny day and hopefully the extra watering to the plants will make for a nice background in their wedding photos.... :mrgreen: