• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
What was the keypad for and why did that make him so happy?

The keypad is a little voting gizmo that looks kind of like a calculator. The candidates were all assigned numbers and after each question delegates were supposed to press the keypad to vote on the candidates responses. My first keypad would not work - the color kept flashing red instead of green, so i switched it out and made sure I had a keypad that really worked, and then I was allowed to vote on the candidates and at the straw poll in the end! He was happy because he realized after the first couple of questions he was dealing with a hostile audience who even booed him when he said Jesus was the Prince of Peace!!! It made him feel good to know that not everyone in the audience was hostile towards his platform. I was very proud of his performance and that he stayed true to his convictions instead of pandering to the audience like the other candidates did. None of the other delegates seemed to have done their homework and were basing their votes on what little bit they knew of the candidates from the television.