• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Hi All!!!! I finally have a weekend off!!!!!!!!!!!!
I planted a sycamore tree today!!! Trying to get some shade trees in the back yard. I remember the big sycamore trees in Terre Haute, Indiana (my wonderful birthplace, where I was born and raised :mrgreen: I hope that it grows FAST !!!!! So, how was your day?!

[quote]
I just keep telling myself, spring is coming, spring is coming.
[/quote]
hehehehhehe, oh yeah it is. :mrgreen: I hope your area is better than where I was in Kingston, NY. Up there it was at least a month from the first day of spring to the first spring day. :D

Good afternoon everyone.... :D

Wow, we are getting a blizzard here....I can't see very far outside!!! The good LORD waited until after we had returned home from our morning service to send the wind and heavy snow our way.... :D
Praise HIM for a safe journey to and from church, this morning!!!

Hey Guys

We're in the middle of summer, it's so hot we're in shorts and no T-shirts.
Today was a cooler day because it rained - but the temperature is still 28°c
and it's 1:50 am.

While you anticipate spring, I dread the coming winter.

Mountainview

Hello everyone!!! Haven't been one here lately. Work keeps me very busy :mrgreen: Hubby has been sick, so that is like taking care of a child!!!! Ha Ha!!! :mrgreen: It is raining here.... I decorated my outside bush for Easter... we call it the egg bush! I hang about a 100 colored eggs on it! It really is cute. Not to long before the Easter Bunny will be making his rounds!!! I know many don't celebrate Easter with the Easter Bunny, but thats okay! I hope that ya'll have a great night. Can't wait till Spring... I love working out in the yard!