• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John81

• IM4given

• HappyChristian

• matie-k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good singing and preaching tonight. After the hymns a woman sung how great thou art. Preaching was on fellowship. I'm thankful for a good church to attend. 

I heard the first are actually going to be last so does that mean the one who started this thread is the real winner? lol

Well, I got this here thing inside me.  One doc calls it a node, one doc calls it a mass, so I don't know what to call it.  So anyways; I got this thing and they did a biopsy yesterday and they won't

Posted Images

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Iowans are GOD's people too.... :saint ...I believe there are unique folks everywhere.... :wink: and at times I have been known to act just a little bizarre according to some folks standards. What may seem strange to one is quite normal for another.......guess that's what makes each one of us unique.... :mrgreen:

You statement reminds me of little Ralphie who wanted a Red Ryder BB gun so badly....his Mom kept telling him that he would shoot his eye out... :eye: , however that did not stop him from dreaming about one day owning one..... :frog

Thanks be to God for blessing our car. Last night I had to get out and my car was making a clicking sound coming from some do-dad under the hood. After about five minutes it stopped, growing slower all the time like a clock winding down.

I prayed to the Lord and drove where we had to go anyway and the Lord blessed our trip to and fro.

This morning I asked a mechanic friend about it, hoping it wouldn't be a costly repair, and he said it wasn't serious, sometimes they make those noises and I didn't need to worry about it!

Praise God! The car is running well and in no need of repair!

Our car is a 1987. It was something in the relay clicking but I'm told they sometimes do that, though I've never heard it on this car before.

Oh well, as long as it can still get me to and fro. It's only got 175,000 miles on it. I'd hate to get a different car before this ones broke in. :lol:

[quote]
Oh well, as long as it can still get me to and fro. It's only got 175,000 miles on it. I'd hate to get a different car before this ones broke in.
[/quote]

Only 175,000 miles, eh? Why, it's practically brand-new! :lol: (NOT)

"Broke in"? Don't you mean "broken"? :frog :mrgreen: :lol:

:hide

I had my 1988 Honda Accord for over 15 years before it finally "died". It had close to 200,000 miles on it. My husband's 1991 Mazda B2200 pickup has over 250,000 miles on it. He still has it.

We have a 1991 Buick Park Avenue and although it is getting up there in age, it still is working very well.... :D I must admit it is not my favourite car, however it does get us where we want to go, so I shall not complain, either... :wink: