• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Guest Guest
Church was GREAT! :clap:

Church was good for me, too. :wink It's great to be in God's House with other believers, and learn more about Him.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Church was good for me, too. :wink It's great to be in God's House with other believers, and learn more about Him.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

:amen:

I could listen to our pastor preach every day! It's amazing how much God can impart to us in just a few verses of Scripture.

Guest Guest
Wisdom knows no age boundaries.

Yes, that's certainly true. Especially in this day and age.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

yep, in this world people like Josh have no maturity, and my two year old brother can sit still and behave! It's hard to respect some of my elders in this world. Especially some of my teachers.

I wish it was easy............ Hyles Anderson takes lots of money' date=' money I dont have, and it seems no one wants to help me, not my church and not my family[/quote']

God rarely calls us to easy tasks. The thing is, if God is calling you to this, that means He will provide a way for this to happen. Our part is to be prayerful about this and to be looking for Gods answer. Perhaps God would have you attend a different school. Perhaps God would have you take distance courses via mail or online. Perhaps God will provide the necessary finances when you least expect it.

The main thing is, make sure you are in Gods will and then look for the doors He opens and be careful for those He shuts.

I wanted to go to Champion with my best friend, I love that man so much, but I got accepted to Hyles-Anderson with out putting a app in for them, so I am thinking God wants me to go there. I even been up there for YC, and I loved it up there, I fell in love with that place! I just wish I was there now, and start doing His Will, I have the experience and the will, I just dont have the money, and I am looking every where for that money!

The Jererok (I think I spelled it wrong), its where you have to go for all 4 years, but the first 2, all you pay is $1400 each, everything paid for. But the problem is, I dont even have that, I am as poor as I can be.