• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John81

• IM4given

• HappyChristian

• matie-k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good singing and preaching tonight. After the hymns a woman sung how great thou art. Preaching was on fellowship. I'm thankful for a good church to attend. 

I heard the first are actually going to be last so does that mean the one who started this thread is the real winner? lol

Well, I got this here thing inside me.  One doc calls it a node, one doc calls it a mass, so I don't know what to call it.  So anyways; I got this thing and they did a biopsy yesterday and they won't

Posted Images

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Only during the peak of summer is the temperature too hot for my liking. I live in an old cottage that has poor insulation; this makes the temperature indoor either extremely hot during the summer, or extremely cold during the winter.  But the yearly average is somewhere in-between 70-75 degrees. As of now it's a perfect 70. It was a bit humid a few days ago because of the mist, but right now the humidity ranges around 70-75%.

Edited by (Omega)
Additional comment

Living in Florida can be a bit dicey considering it has been hit with several hurricanes in the past. Any area of land near the coast has the potential for devastating weather that can do a lotof property damage. I'm surprised we haven't been hit with another major earthquake yet since 1989. I truly believe that God (who is in control of the weather) sent the 1989 earthquake as a result of immorality and of unrepentant sinners. I can't even drive down to San Francisco because that city is heavily populated with LGBT advocates.

And behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and [rebuked the winds and the sea]; and there was a great calm. (Matthew 8:24-26)

This is an interesting verse indeed. I find it interesting that Jesus "rebuked" the raging winds and the sea, because the only time Jesus would "rebuke" something was when He "disapproved" of it. His disciples were "expert" fishermen and they would in no doubt have been familiar with the territory amidst the sea of Galilee. The fact that this caught the disciples off guard is, in my opinion, an attack from the enemy to thwart the ministry of Jesus in some way -- otherwise God the Holy Spirit would not have used the word "rebuked". Anyway, I'm just glad that you're situated in an area where you are kept out of harms way.