• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

The problem with taking apirins or tylenol every time you have a headache is that will effect the rest of your body. Aspirin will give you stomach ulcers - so that you have a whole new set of ailments to contend with, and tylenol will affect your liver. Vinegar and honey or even Lemon juice and Honey will help relieve all sorts of problems, without adversely affecting your whole body.

(Kayla, as far as I know, there is no "cure" for having a new single guy preaching at your church. :saint )

• Members

Most often I try not to take anything for my headaches. I'll try walking around some or going outside and trying to relax by sitting or walking around the yard and breathing the fresh air.

Our pastor and assistant pastor are both married. We've had no others preaching at the church since we started going...yet, anyway.

• Administrators
2 tbsp cider vinegar + 2 tbsp clover honey + 1 cup hot water = migraine headache relief

drink 2x daily until the migraine goes away completely, then every night thereafter to keep them away

:coffee

If you substitute lemon for the vinegar, you've got a winner treatment a for sore throat.

• Members

That's interesting. I wish I had known about this several years ago. Back then I worked with a nice older lady who had problems with acid reflux and she suffered greatly and couldn't find anything that helped her very much.