• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

There is a bald eagle here in the Pasadena and Glen Burnie area of Maryland. His area goes from the Chesapeake Bay to Marley creek, about a 10 mile area. I have seen him real close once. It was pretty scary . He was huge.

I wasn't all that far from the Mississippi River when I saw all these eagles.

It used to be very rare to see eagles around here but these days they are thick. I've seen upwards of about 50 at one time the past couple of winters.

Wow, that's neat! The only birds we see here are sparrows and pigeons, and even they're not seen too often. We want to put up a sparrow feeder this summer, but we'll be gone then anyways.

I was at a restaurant here in Florida awhile back and they had "Snow Bird Special" listed on the menu. I asked them what does Snow Bird taste like, anyways, as I have never eaten a Snow Bird before! Without missing a beat the waitress said "Tastes like chicken!"

Where all will you be going?

Well, I have no idea of what travel plans will come up and surprise us. We're planning to head home to Minnesota in June, and we'll have to atleast make a trip to Indiana sometime and perhaps do a little more traveling, but hopefully not too far and wide. We plan to stay in the states until after our baby is born, and then head back to China in mid-September. (all as the Lord wills/directs, of course!)

The warmer weather woke up our resident squishy bugs and sent them out for a stroll across our floor this morning. :gross: I saw 3 and killed the 2 that I could get. Ugh, I need to figure out what they are and how to get rid of them for good!