• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

hehehe ok, well on Mon we had a volleyball game which may I add we won and I was deemed best player- that last statement was said in all humility- so to say the least I was a little excited, little things excite me very much ask Brandon, especially if I am in a bad mood and then something like that happens. So I get home and b/c of my gma's surgery she wasn't able to go to the game and we don't leave her alone so 2 of my cousins came down. Well during the course of the game I ran into a bench, 2 walls, and fell a million times, Umm one time in particular I jumped up to dink a ball and spun while I was in the air, well it made me so dizzy that when I landed I just fell on my rear end. soo they were making fun of me and my cousin was asking how to dink a ball so I was showing her and I forgot that we got a new light fixture in our kitchen, we used to only have 1 but we now have 2 and so yeah I jumped and hit the light bulb and it exploded and then bright Jessi stuck her finger up to unscrew the light bulb --OOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!-- so it cut my hand like really bad my 2 fingers have 14 cuts and it burnt the hair off of my hands and stuff, it didn't actually hurt that bad the worst was the shock and then I panicked when I saw that I was bleeding and then I looked in the mirror and my head was bleeding, and of course when I screamed the first thing out of my grandma's mouth was tell me you just broke the bulb and not the fixture so yup, we all got a pretty good laugh when I calmed down, the only bad part is that I can't bend my fingers and we only have 2 games left so