• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Na probs! Whar is John81? He has not posted in over a week!!!! Whar is hermanj? I miss all of my playmates in this game! It is no fun to play the game all alone! :cry:

Can't tell you where John is, but I'm back....I had some struggles in my life the past few weeks.

Can you believe this thread is almost to 600 pages and Bro. Matt STILL hasn't declared a winner.

(but in case he does...I WIN!!!)

Go back a few pages .... I was the winner for several days in a row! It is not as much fun as you might think.... :lol:

You never know....if you're able to claim the benefits of winning (which Bro. Matt hasn't stated yet), you might enjoy them so much you'd be glad to see this thread closed.

(and you could always start a new one! :wink: :D )

When I was a kid, there was a great big old grand-daddy fish that lived in a nearby pond. Everyone almost caught him, but somehow he always managed to get away. Until one day someone really did catch him and they took him home for a trophy...fishing in that pond was just never the same.

That was osrt of the same feeling I had when I posted and there were no challengers for awhile...it just wasn't the same anymore.

Here I come to save the day!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

That was what Mighty Mouse always sang in opera tones, just before he flew in a beat up all the bad alley cats! I don't know if he ever said "lol!" though! :lol:

I know - I know - I am showing my age again! I guess no one here remembers Mighty Mouse, or Betty Boop, or Pop Eye, or Felix the Cat, or any of those!

Nodnarb, you are making me feel like the Crypt Keeper! I'm soooooo old! :face:

( I'll tell you what else makes me feel old - when I hear the Rolling Stones singing in the background of a CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL!....my daughter calls them the Rolling Bones...)

It looks like some of the threads here on the other forums are being posted by stressed out holiday shoppers ... with cranky postings. I think I will just retreat to the fun and games forum.

Bama is that your pic in the Avatar - very lovely indeed.