• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Essay Marker's Comments:
- The essay was poorly done, with very little elaboration of the topic and simplistic vocabulary. A much longer and more clearer lanugage and essay is require. Please see the marker after class for additional helps and tips.

P.S. Do not forget to pay the universally-agreed and taken-for-granted :2cents consultation fee. :wink:

But that's what's wrong with essay writing today. "Essay markers" want flowery language with complex sentences and concepts. If you truly want to communicate rather than impress, you should use shorter sentences and simple construction.

oops I always do that, so how is everyone?
umm so another NYC story.
7. Don't believe everything you hear, and make sure you here eveything correctly before you answer... I thinkI told you that story sooo
6. We can all be pushed a little farther that we thought..
umm I told you about that story us hiking up the mountain and all
5. People aren't as scary as they seem, sometimes they are scarier.. Like almost everyone that we thought looked nice ended up really weird and scary and almost everyone that looked scary was nice
4. Standing still on a moving boat soesn't keep it from moving- it just keeps you from enjoying the ride
i hate boats like seriously when a boat starts moving I freeze, I can't mive at all and if I do then my feet and legs become jelly and I just fall and we went on like 3 boats while we were there.
3. Yes, you can make a bigger fool of yourself than you ever thought possible. That was for everyone we all made a fool of ourself at least once that week
2. Never give up- never, never, never give up. This was my wonderful mountain story
1. yes you can have a great time serving God!!