• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Those ladies who look so natural wearing all that are really a marvel.

Not a real "vacation", but it's good to be back. I've been busy with work stuff and helping my Dad who had surgery on his wrist and elbow. He's got another week to go before the cast comes off and he can't do much with his right arm in the cast and his left hand not used to doing very much.

There are some people on other message boards who always became angered when I said I would pray for them...so I try to refrain from posting when I am praying for someone, so as not to anger them.

They said they were Christians, but I rather doubt it. They twisted every single thing I ever said and turned it into something baaaaaaaaad including anytime I said I was praying for them! They even claimed I was raising their blood pressure and causing them physical distress!

Unfortunately, I know what you are talking about because I've been on such forums before. I've been accused of being a "hater" for quoting the KJV or for quoting "great" past Christians or even early Americans! :roll:

Work!!! :o

Hey, the grass has been cut, the hedge is trimmed, the trees have been cared for, the garden has been tended to, groceries have been bought and put away, the car filled up with gas, books returned to the library, all the bills paid and mailed off...time for a break! :mrgreen: