• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Guest Guest
New game then, I never win at chess. I always wind up looking like this guy --> :?

Me too!

I once new a guy that when you first played chess with him you would think he was terrible, even worse than yourself.

However, once this guy played you about three games he could somehow figure out your style (I never even knew I had one!) and from that point on beat you almost every game.

I saw him do this not only against myself, but several others, including some very good chess players.

Guest Guest
We recently had a chess tourny here with a bunch of kids. These youngsters were amazing.

Guest Guest
Me either, so I stick to sports video games on my PS2 where I at least stand a chance of winning

Guest Guest
I play sports, mostly football and auto racing, but none of that Need for Speed stuff or anything violent. Just stuff I can play and not mind my kids watching if they want to.

Guest Guest
I know, and to think, it's sometimes hard to remember what we did before computers :lol:

Good morning everybody! :wave: How are ya'll doing today? I've missed ya'll. I haven't been online (well, not on OB anyway) in almost a week. I was almost going through withdrawal! :lol: It's good to be back! No, it's [b][i]great[/i][/b] to be back! :D