• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

It's been very rainy and rather cool here lately but it's supposed to be better for a couple of days. That means I will probably have to cut the grass.

Next week we are supposed to be in the 80s!

I do to. We are in the process (working on about nine months into it or something) of moving so I may have to mow the grass here and down at my home to be.

I dunno I don't think I have mowed down there yet but I thinkl I was suppose to do it last week but got to doing other things and my little brother did it.

He mowed at this house a couple weeks ago. I walked home from work and the front yard was the first thing I saw. I had to ask if we paid for the way that looked.

I have always wanted to be able to do that? A couple years ago I mowed my grandpa's for $15 A week and he had me go up and down the next week side to side and the following diagnol if you did it right long enough it looks nice. I just don't have that much patience.

I hear ya! I don't have the patience to mow pretty either. I have a couple different ways I mow, depending upon which I feel like doing and that's about it. For the most part, the grass gets cut about the same way each time I mow.

Same here I did mow today except it took me like 45 minutes to get my mower to work. I did the first stip and started back up my yard and it died the sparkplug was done for.