• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

The baptistry at the church has not been used since I have been going there (Oct. 2004)--we have a new pastor and he is getting things moving--got the baptistry working, filled and heater working--we are all excited--Praise God!!

Perhaps one day you will have the blessing of Grandchildren, John... :mrgreen:

I must say that I have enjoyed playing these games with both of you (John and Linda) Thanks for the enjoyment this evening....it has been fun and the time has just flown by.

Good night friends and may you both have a restful sleep. GOD Bless~

I know---but I LOVE Sundays--love going to church and being with God's people and getting fed from the Word of God!! We are so blessed to have a new pastor who will not compromise. We are going to take our digital cam tomorrow and record the baptismal service and post it on our church website.

AMEN!! When I first started going to that church in October, 2004, they had [b]6 members[/b]--yes, you read that right--[b]6 members (that were attending regularly every Sunday)[/b]. They had NO pastor for 2 years in 2004--and it wasn't until November of 2005 that we finally got our new pastor. He was a missionary pastor in the UK for almost 15 years. We had an evangelist who drove down to Cleveland, MS from almost Memphis, every Sunday to preach and teach. That little church almost closed its doors in October, 2005--but that was not God's will. Praise the Lord for good pastors who will listen to God's call--AMEN!