• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John81

• IM4given

• HappyChristian

• matie-k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good singing and preaching tonight. After the hymns a woman sung how great thou art. Preaching was on fellowship. I'm thankful for a good church to attend. 

I heard the first are actually going to be last so does that mean the one who started this thread is the real winner? lol

Well, I got this here thing inside me.  One doc calls it a node, one doc calls it a mass, so I don't know what to call it.  So anyways; I got this thing and they did a biopsy yesterday and they won't

Posted Images

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Its a bright new day here in Florida and we have our first named tropical Storm on the way - WE NEED THE RAIN! Hello Alberto!

I will be out on the roads today doing field work, and driving conditions may be somewhat hazardous so please remember me in your prayers!

well i lived here like 5 years ago for a year then my husband and i moved to South Carolina to go to Bible College and then after hurricane Rita, my husbands family lost everything so we came back down here to help them. We have been back for only like 6 months! Just in time for Hurricane season!! :pray

Well Alberto seems to just be another high-wind rain event. I won't be out driving around today like I was yesterday. I am just staying home and making phone contacts today for my job. We still have tornado watches out.

I am thankful that we are all safe and that everyone is starting to take the warnings and watches SERIOUSLY! I did not see any news broadcasts of surfer "dudes" down at the beach trying to catch some waves like they usually do.

It isn't a good idea to walk around or be outdoors in a tropical storm - the wind tends to knock down tree limbs and power lines.

Things have calmed down now, the rain is gone and the wind is not blowing. We will still have rain bands as part of the storm passes by us, and those cells of rain can pack strong winds with them.

Just trying to build up that false sense of security! :mrgreen:

It's going to be hotter here today than yesterday and it's supposed to be near 100 this weekend.

Yesterday I spent time pulling weeds and cultivating the garden. Later I watered it.

I can't even imagine going through the trouble and effort of planting a garden without including some fresh juicy sweet tomatoes in it! Some varieties of tomatoes can be grown in flower pots or plastic wash tubs, and you can bring them indoors in case of cold weather. I have even seen them growing in hanging flower pot containers with the vines allowed to grow downwards.

No one here eats tomatoes that much. My wife and oldest son eat them some, but not enough to justify growing our own. Since about the age of 7 or 8 I've been allergic to tomatoes. I even had to stop using ketchup, and up until that time I used to drown just about everything in ketchup!

My Dad is a real tomato lover. When we do grow tomatoes he usually eats most of them. He might eat two or three whole tomatoes a day when we have them fresh!