• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

Our car is a 1987. It was something in the relay clicking but I'm told they sometimes do that, though I've never heard it on this car before.

Oh well, as long as it can still get me to and fro. It's only got 175,000 miles on it. I'd hate to get a different car before this ones broke in. :lol:

[quote]
Oh well, as long as it can still get me to and fro. It's only got 175,000 miles on it. I'd hate to get a different car before this ones broke in.
[/quote]

Only 175,000 miles, eh? Why, it's practically brand-new! :lol: (NOT)

"Broke in"? Don't you mean "broken"? :frog :mrgreen: :lol:

:hide

I had my 1988 Honda Accord for over 15 years before it finally "died". It had close to 200,000 miles on it. My husband's 1991 Mazda B2200 pickup has over 250,000 miles on it. He still has it.

We have a 1991 Buick Park Avenue and although it is getting up there in age, it still is working very well.... :D I must admit it is not my favourite car, however it does get us where we want to go, so I shall not complain, either... :wink:

I've only owned a few vehicles. My first was a 1966 Chevy half-ton pick-up truck.

Then I had a 1969 Mercury Montego. Followed by a 1978 Chevy Monza, then a 1986 Chevy Caprice Classic and a 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis--which I'm still driving.

Happy in Him, you're so cute. You expect us to believe you dislike Iowa while you live in Ohio? I don't think I'd be putting down other states. The only thing I can think of that would drag me there is the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I don't feel near as bad as I did before.

Mitch

Say, did you know that it is "Hockey Day in Canada"....I didn't, not until just lately.... I am watching the Toronto Maple Leafs play Edmonton and visiting with everyone here....:mrgreen:

Toronto is currently leading 2-0 :clap: :clap: :clap: :tum :tum :tum

[quote]
I believe the state I dislike the most would be Kansas.
[/quote]

Is that because of how flat it is, how many tornadoes have blown through it, or another reason? :D

Yes I know what you mean by a Cornhusker thats Nebraska and I know what a Hoosier is I am one .
Born and raised in the great state of Indiana :D

and Kansas is the Jayhawks

now as to the redlegs would that be a chicken ?

anyway IU won today in basketball over the Buckey's of Ohio State

and thats a wrap