• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

PastorMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

It's similar to a duplex, but just a little bit larger. It has 3 floors and at least 5 or 6 rooms which are rented out. People in California usually have a lot of roommates living with them to save money; or maybe it's just a "hippie" thing, which seems to be the norm around these parts. Cost of living is high, especially in the city area.

I live about 1/4 block away from them. It somewhat irks me when they allow for their friends to park in my parking zone. There's also a sign that reads "No trespassing" -- but that seems to be ignored.

Even more troublesome is that there is a sect of Christians (Antinomianism) who believe that they can sin all they want without repenting; turning the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ into lasciviousness.

This is the Lord's good pleasure as I have also prayed for these lost souls. It breaks my heart when I personally know someone who died in a lost state when they were given ample opportunities to turn from their sinful lifestyle and repent.

I had an interesting dream a few hours ago. It concerned a "local flood" where people ran from the torrential rain to find shelter; some went under awnings, while some tried to break into homes to find shelter. Those who broke into homes to find shelter found themselves swept away as the flood engulfed the entire homes. There were others who were paddling with a canoe, and so I hopped on one of the canoes with some unidentified man doing the paddling (looked Jewish). I prayed to the Lord for the rain to stop, and it ceased immediately. After all was said and done . . . there were others who were mocking me with taunts and words of contempt -- even AFTER they had escaped the local flood. So I departed and journeyed along with the man in the canoe. . . 

Wow what an experience...you must be getting torrential rain....let the knockers mock and don't let them know that it bothers you or they will do it all the more. Silly people

2 hours ago, Rosie said:

Have you encountered snow... where In Florida are you going..have a safe trip

No snow Rosie. I am now in Inverness. Stop to see my cousin tomorrow, then on south. We are headed over the the east coast of Florida, then down the coast to Miami, across alligator alley to the west coast, see my brother, then head back home to California across the southern states.