Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

BroMatt

Last one to post in this thread wins

We don't have much humidity to speak of Rosie. That's because we are inland and there is high desert all around. The valley we live in is very lush and green because it contains a large river and winters have a lot of rain.

I have lived on both coasts in Florida and the humidity there is very high.

That is not my home. My place is a modest cottage that's similar in style to that -- only not as big as that house (about 1/4 a block from that house). That house has three floors and is occupied by at least 12 people who are all tenants renting the place out. It looks nice on the outside but I've seen the inside and it's a mess, and some exterior parts of the house on the backside are dilapidated because the Landlord does not keep up with its much needed renovating. I may live in a modest cottage . . . but from being once homeless, it is a step up. I feel like I'm living in paradise! :D