• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Did you hear about Bob's IRS Audit?

Well, Bob arrived at his Internal Revenue Service audit accompanied by another man. The IRS agent assumed the other man was Bob's attorney.

Going over his records, the IRS official said, "Well, sir, it looks that you live at a much higher level than your reported employment income. How do you explain that?"

Bob replied, "I love to gamble and I usually win."

The skeptical official gave him a disbelieving look.

"I can prove it," said Bob. "How about a demonstration?"

The official thought a moment and said, "Okay, Go ahead."

Bob said, "I'll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye."

The auditor thought a moment and said, "No way! It's a bet!"

Bob removed his glass eye and bit it.

The official's jaw dropped. Bob said, "Now, I'll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye."

The official could tell Bob wasn't blind, so he took the bet.

Bob then removed his dentures and used them to bite his good eye.

The stunned official was now three grand in the hole!

"Want to go double or nothing?" Bob asked. "I'll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on your desk and pee into that waste basket by the door over there and never get a drop anywhere in between."

The auditor, twice burned, was cautious now, but there's no way this guy could manage that stunt, so he agreed again!

Bob climbed up on the auditor's desk, missed the wastebasket completely, an pretty much went all over the desk.

The official grinned. He had just turned a huge loss into a huge win. But then he noticed that Bob's friend looked ashen and was visibly shaking.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

The man replied, "Not really. Before we arrived, Bob bet me twenty thousand dollars he'd pee on your desk and you'd be happy about it!"