• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

For the past year or so every so often I have nights where I feel tired, go to bed and either can't fall asleep or will fall asleep for about 20 minutes and then wake up wide awake.

On those nights, after I get tired of trying to fall asleep, I get up and either get on OB, read a book, or both.

• Members

I don't know. For some reason milk runs right through me! If I drank the milk before going to bed I'd probably be up to the bathroom a half dozen times during the night and get no sleep anyway! :lol:

Thats exactly 1/2 as many times as I would. I have in on my mush, in my coffee, but if I drink a glass, it's all over, I will wear out the flushemup.

• Members

Yes, prayer is ALWAYS a great idea!

I know there for a while I started having some very bad dreams and I couldn't shake them. I began praying about it each night before I went to sleep and that problem was immediately gone!

Oh, and what is TMI???? :puzzled: