• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

That's right good thinkin' there!

My fiancee and I used to spend time reading the Bible together and studying the Word and praying. I wouldn't trade that time in our lives for anything.

It's sad how many Christians will get together with a non-Christian and even marry them with the idea that somehow their new spouse will suddenly come to Christ and all will be well.

• Members

Right now there is Trouble in Paradise with he and I, but when there isnt we are reading through the Bible in a year together (this sstarting Jan. 1st) we do devotionals, as well as prayer time every night. This week has been so hard being that the issues are there, but I am still reading every day.

• Members

I am praying that his meeting with his pastor will clear things up. I talked to his pastor last night for about an hour. He and I live 8 hours away from each other, and the night before all of this started we stood up in front of his church and gave our testimonies together. It was the first time I had given mine out loud to a crowd. I thought everything was great and then I got home the next day.... sorry way off track.

• Members

Yeah, I can't believe I ever lived the way I did without the Lord. There have been plenty of stumbles and falls over the years, but the Lord has always been faithful and helped me get back to my feet on His path.

It would be so easy, even now, to dive into sin and live wrongly, but thankfully the Holy Spirit keeps me on the right path and staying in the Word helps to keep my New Man strong so the Old Man can't lead me astray.

• Members

There are things/people that quickly could make me stray from Christ, and in all honesty as I type this I am having a great conviction, being that I was being a rebellious "wife/fiance" with all that is going on... I am going to put an end to it and repent. Wow, Liiving with Christ is a wonderful thig, and I love it when he pulls me back in and puts my feet back on the solid rock!