• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Haven't y'all ever heard that "early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise?" That was written by Ben Franklin who was a Quaker I think - or was he that guy on the oatmeal box? :lol: :coffee Good morning to one and all!

What a riot, LOL! :D Good morning to you, and to all! :sing: (btw, you spelled y'all right, he he!:D)

• Members

I have an uncle named John, my mother's younger brother, and then my Aunt Sarah (mom's younger sister) married a guy named John, and they named their son John. My other Aunt Margaret, my mom's other younger sister named her son John Fitzgerald after the president was assassinated. So we have 4 John's all on one side of the family! :mrgreen:

We keep them straight this way - there is Uncle Johnny (mom's bro), Big John (he's 6'4" and worked in a coal mine), his son is John Henry, and my cousin is John-john (like the Kennedy's called their son). :mrgreen: