• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

oops I always do that, so how is everyone?
umm so another NYC story.
7. Don't believe everything you hear, and make sure you here eveything correctly before you answer... I thinkI told you that story sooo
6. We can all be pushed a little farther that we thought..
umm I told you about that story us hiking up the mountain and all
5. People aren't as scary as they seem, sometimes they are scarier.. Like almost everyone that we thought looked nice ended up really weird and scary and almost everyone that looked scary was nice
4. Standing still on a moving boat soesn't keep it from moving- it just keeps you from enjoying the ride
i hate boats like seriously when a boat starts moving I freeze, I can't mive at all and if I do then my feet and legs become jelly and I just fall and we went on like 3 boats while we were there.
3. Yes, you can make a bigger fool of yourself than you ever thought possible. That was for everyone we all made a fool of ourself at least once that week
2. Never give up- never, never, never give up. This was my wonderful mountain story
1. yes you can have a great time serving God!!

• Members

Bill Gothard always does them but we watched them prerecorded at the church where we went to see it.

My mom was at some of Bill Gothard's seminars a long time ago, and she still has all the stuff she got there. We went through it a while back. Even though he doesn't use the KJV, he's got a lot of good things to say.