• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

On Sat we had our Candy Scramble ok, well whenever we have an activity for the little kids I always go up early to help set up, fine no big deal well I was trying to put this thing up so I was standing on a chair and I needed to get to the chair behind it but there was a really long line of chairs so it was much easier to step over the chair so I started to, I THOUGHT I was in a pair of culottes but I quickly found out that I was in a really long jean skirt with no slit and so my foot got caught and I jumped into the wall/window seal. :roll: and you know how in movies they like splat and then slide down the wall well that is exactly what I did oh brother will I ever learn?

• Members

No you just need to set a couple up in every room at school and watch all the girls they are all pretty clumsy. Sometimes it is hilarious, Like falling out of chairs for no apparent reason triping over chairs that are nearly 20 ft away from them need I go on?