• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

pretty much :lol:
Ok really quick before I go
top 10 lessons I learned while in NYC
10. Know your limitations
we had to run to catch the subway and we had just ate really greasy people and we got on and Jerrica looks over and tells us that se is going to puke and of course whe does right in front of the soor 3 times and then when we went to the fireworks my youth pastor told me that there would be alot of people there- no big deal- and that we would be really close- no big deal until we get up there and this guy kept bumbing into me and it really scard me b/c of some past events and everyone that knows me knows that when I get nervous I get sick and the pastor was joking and told me he had a hat if I need it and of course I puked all over his hat
anyway yep wonderful NY events

• Members

hahahaha
9. when you fall get up one of the girls with us fell and hurt her anckle and and just jumped right back up and then me and another girl fell inbetween the bed and and the wall at the motel and they ended up having to move the bed inorder to get us out-BTW we were going for the bagel that I had dropped