• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members
I hadn't heard it until a few weeks ago when I heard Tony Hutson sing it. (Disclaimer: Though I enjoyed Hutson's singing, I still totally believe in repentance! :lol: ) But yeah, totally awesome song! I couldn't find anything about it online though.

yeah it was tony hutson i heard? were you at north valley baptist church a few weeks back??

• Members

me too
today was my youth pastors wife's birthday and so he wanted to take her out to dinner well, it worked out really good becuase I was staying there until Mom got to come home so I ws going to watch the kids so I had a friend stay and all, so we slept on the couches well Brittany slept on the couch and I slept on the love seat and sometime this morninng I woke up and I was in the chair and there oldest daughter who happens to be 4 was standing there. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't want me to go home so I moved back to the loveseat and let her lay with me and then a few hours later their other daughter who is 2 came and climb up with us a little uncomfy but we were fine, and by the time we got up this morning there 1 year old son had managed to get at my feet soo. It was alot of fun though

• Members

I used to help one of my girlfriends babysit and the kids she babysat would ignore her and flock to me. The two year old boy would put on his little blue jean jacket and flip the collar up in the back the way I wore mine and he would come and sit down beside me. :mrgreen:

• Members

awww I love little kids- well mst of them- these kids are just darlings ok well I will stop going on about them but I will say this they are more behaved than your average child even the 1 year old. This mornin he had the remote and I told him to put it down and he took it over and put it where it went!