• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Thank you for your prayers!

The doctors first surgery of the day ran long so by the time the afternoon got there he was a little over two hours behind. My wife didn't go into surgery until after 3 p.m. (she was schedualed for 1 p.m.)

It was after 6 p.m. before she was finished with surgery and out of recovery. I didn't get home until about 9 p.m.

However, the surgery went very well and her immediate recovery is looking good as well. Of course we won't know how successful the operation was for several weeks, at least; but for now things look good. She will have six to eight weeks before she can go back to "normal" living.

We both appreciate your prayers!

• Members

Howdy y'all!

Brought my wife home from the hospital this morning. Overall she is doing much better than either of us expected. She is sore in the area where they operated and she has to wear a big neck brace (she looks like she was in a car wreck or something!) for at least three weeks, but the pain medicine seems to be helping and she is getting around pretty good.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your prayers!

• Members

Flood smell, yuck!!!

We don't need that much rain :lol:

Actually, all the rain will do now is make the grass grow so I have to cut it more often. The garden is about finished for this year. All is left is to harvest a few more okra and then the pumpkins and it's ready to be plucked up and turned over.