• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

At one time it was completely 100% legal to grow hemp - no one even thought twice about it - it was considered patriotic even. Hemp was used for making ropes and boat rigging, especially during WWII.

http://www.artistictreasure.com/hempforvictory.html

Now I was just teasing John about his kidney stone - it is certainly a painful and unpleasant diagnosis. We need to all be praying for him and his recovery.

• Members

Thank you for your prayers...and humor!

Thanks be to God, they (there were at least two) were small stones. I've had kidney stones two other times and both of those times were dramatically worse!!!

So, for now the kidney stone crisis has PASSED (Yes, pun intended!) :lol:

• Members

I'm slowly getting there.

Tomorrow will be very busy. I have to take my boys to my sisters; then I have to take my wife by the doctors office; then I have to take my wife to the hospital and get her all checked in and ready for her surgery (she has to be there by 11 a.m. and the surgery is for 1 p.m.) and then I get to wait for about an hour and a half while she's in surgery; then see how she's doing, stay with her for awhile, then go pick up the boys and go home while my wife spends the night in the hospital.

Then on Thursday, my wife is supposed to be able to come home, but not sure what time yet.

Of course, after that she'll be expecting to be babied for a day or two...or week or two...or month or two! :lol: